Emergency Chipped Tooth Services in Binbrook

I have a chipped tooth, should I see a dentist right away?

When you have a chipped tooth, you should see a dentist right away to make sure that you don’t damage your tooth further and to see if you have damaged a nerve or a blood vessel.

How is a chipped tooth repaired?

The treatment of a chipped tooth will depend on how much of the tooth is chipped or cracked. If only a small piece of the tooth is chipped, treatment can usually be performed in one visit. A tooth that is chipped badly enough, may require a more lengthy procedure.

Our recommended method for restoring a cracked tooth is with a restorative treatment, such as a dental crown. A crown will cover the chipped tooth and hold it together, firmly. In most cases a crack is filled during the crown preparation process.

Contact Windwood Place Dental today!

To find out more and have our dental team take care of your chipped tooth, give our clinic a call at 289-286-1827.

Schedule a Consultation!

"*" indicates required fields